EcholoN Enterprise is used wherever companies want to develop their own standard EcholoN-based applications and want to build on solid and extensive systems. All necessary basic entities are available (users, organizations, contacts, CI, CMDB, etc.). The EcholoN Enterprise Edition enables the free application design based on the EcholoN Enterprise Application Framework.
Get an overview:
- Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- EcholoN service management framework with all object definitions
- Design of Windows applications
- Design of Web Applications for browser applications
- Design of mobile applications for tablets and smartphones
Can I also create completely detached applications?
Yes, the EcholoN base objects allow a very fast design of new, even detached applications.
Can I develop (developed) add-ins, modules or application parts, e.g. for EcholoN Express, Standard or Professional?
The EcholoN editions are each backward compatible to the smaller edition. Modules developed with the EcholoN Enterprise Edition can be loaded directly into the application memory of the respective edition.